A HUGE thanks to Dairy-Egg-Nut for awarding It’s a Hard Nut Life the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It’s an honour and privilege to receive it! Have a look at the rest of the list because he obviously has a brilliant taste in blogs!
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste the Award graphic in a post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, and tell them by posting a comment on their blog
1. I’m not a food-allergy-mom-blogger! I have no problem with them, but there are loads! I’m a 19 year old guy for Brighton, UK
2. Music is my passion. I was going to write a music blog, but there are millions, they’re cliched and they’re generally quite arrogant and anti-popular taste.
3. I’m not religious, but Karl Pilkington is my God. I don’t how famous he is in the States or Canada (my main following) but here in the UK he is known as a genius dim-wit
4. If I had to end it all, it’d be with a Snickers bar. Just because nuts can’t taste that good right?
5. I’m short. Not Danny Devito short but damn short.
6. I’m going to travel. Far and wide, long and near, i’m going to travel for a while to come. Saving money now. Travelling soon.
7. I would whip your ass at Tetris. Just sayin’. Bring it!
List of Bloggers that inspire me:
(Much like Dairy-Egg-Nut, i’m fairly knew to the blogosphere too and don’t have 15, so i’m going to bend the rules)
Just because she’s a friend and a great writer! She writes from the heart and is clearly passionate about her blog and the topics that she writes about.
A brilliant story and a great account of the escapades that this cute pup gets up to! (Mainly follow it for funny dog pics!)
This is a fantastic blog filled to the brim with unbelievable photos taken by an amazing photographer. His nature shots and landscapes are works of art.
My awarder is a brilliant writer with a similar style to myself and due to his allergy topics, it’s very relatable and interesting.
You guys are brilliant inspiration!